Saturday, April 23, 2011

To Work or Not To Work

I have gotten to the point where I am looking for a job where I can use my creativity full time. God blessed me with an interview with a production company that just landed at Universal. I moved here to work in TV & film in ’94 so to get back into the field would be dreams come true.

I have had a total of three interviews with this company since Thursday. I am praying really hard that it comes through.

At this point I have my dream husband, house and kids. Now I just have to find the dream job. I am sick of being stuck in a cube all day praying for five o’clock or like Meatloaf said “The end of time”.

More and more I am realizing life is short. Maybe strike it up to being forty and seeing the end in sight but I want to live each day as my last and enjoy it.

Please join us in prayer that I find a fun and fulfilling job, David gets better and Ash gets into the Air force.

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Just prayed for all three. May the Lord bless you with just the right things!

    ReplyDelete