Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Last Day Of Scrubs

New beginnings are always fun but inevitably come an end of something else. I resigned from the Doctors office today and gave Betty Ann my scrubs. (I’ll tell you why later). She is really sick right now and neither she nor the Doc wants to see me go. It feels good to be wanted.

I have learned a lot in the past five months with them. It was good for me to share patients joy as they became better, empathy ran deep on a daily basis, my PC skills grew and the relationship I built with Betty Ann, I pray, will run a lifetime.

I am closing a chapter of my life that I pray I never revisit. But in that I find a bit of sadness and gratitude for the past 10 years and how I have grown.

I ask for your prayers of healing for Betty Ann and that the Doctors practice may flourish helping many.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment