Tuesday, April 26, 2011

He Is Risen! He Has Risen Indeed!

The Easter service was amazing. I haven’t been able to go to choir practice with my old job being as crazy as it was and working such long hours. That turned out to be a good thing. I cried during most of the service.

I am a creative so things like music get to me. Topping that off with my gratitude and love for God and what the resurrection means to my life sent me over the edge. I was so overcome with joy I could hardly stand myself.

On Easter the men always serve breakfast and mine are no exception. Saturday night they were at the church cooking up a storm for the big banquet. I am so proud of them. It is nice to see everyone settling into our new church.

It was good to share our first holiday meal in our new home. Andrew spent time in his garden. I am so proud of him. I’m thinking of mentioning 4H, knowing he would thrive there.

Please join us in our prayers that the children follow their hearts and grow closer to our Lord, David continues to get better and that those who don’t know the meaning of Easter see His grace and love. 


He is risen! He has risen indeed! 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment