Monday, August 8, 2011

Praise Be!

Being the first day I have felt 100% like myself I decided to clean and cook up some meals to have throughout the week.

I took a dry run this morning to see how long it would take me in traffic to get to work. Tomorrow will not come soon enough. My new office is on the opposite side of where I live so my commute is now forty minutes each way. I could cut it in half using the toll road but that doesn’t workout with our new financial plan.

I filled out and faxed all the pre-hire paperwork. Ironed my clothes, and prayed I can do this job above and beyond their expectations of me. I want this to become a permanent position. At the moment it is a one year assignment through a temporary agency.

This mornings Bible study was on laying aside the burdens of the past that still hold us captive. Oy Vey, what a list! I have to admit I have felt stressed not working and being sick. Although truth-be-told if I had been working I probably would have been laid off for being absent for three weeks.

God has His ways and they aren’t mine, praise be!


Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I had to let you know, I enjoy reading your blog. David and I went to Zephyrhills High school together. I'm glad he is doing well after all he's been through. You have a wonderful outlook on life and a beautiful family to match! Thank you for inspiring me! May God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete