Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hot Pink Hair!


What a few weeks we have had! My new job in Merchandising is phenomenal. It is really hard but I’m picking up well. I am an assistant to a buyer. Who knew how much work goes into getting a product from idea to the store floor? Yikes, it takes a lot!

The kids went back to school this past Monday. They are not amused. Besides hanging out with friends they could care less, although Andrew is enjoying football.

Ash is looking forward to starting college in a few weeks and dyed his hair hot pink! Really! Oh well, I guess he could be doing worst things.

Fall is coming! The humidity is dropping and so is the pool temperature. I am glad it is not so hot but I am sure we still have obnoxiously uncomfortable days ahead.

David has been acting bizarre and I come to find out yesterday he took it upon himself to cut back on his medications. It is frustrating that when he starts doing well he messes with his meds.

Mom is doing great and we are all waiting for my sister-in-love and family to come down for vacation in October. I can hardly wait to see them!

All in all, life is good and we are blessed!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment