Saturday, August 6, 2011

Everyday Life :)


Seth had an all night volleyball match from 8 PM – 8 AM to raise money for cancer. We are so proud of him!

Andrew is enjoying football practice. I worry about him with the heat index over 100 degrees.

Now Megan is sick. Please keep her in your prayers!

Ash is having fun fixing up a used car to transport himself to school, opening a checking account and looks forward to getting books next week. Seeing my baby responsible is endearing.

Mom is well and running circles around us as always working, spending time with friends and picking up the slack for me. I appreciate everything she does. It is a lot of fun living with her.

I am starting to feel better! Yesterday I made it without a nap or having to change clothes! Finally a light at the end of the tunnel, Praise God! I start my new job on Tuesday!

David enjoyed his night with Andrew. I don’t know what has gotten into him! It is nice to have my husband back! Really he is even different than when we met. There is a sparkle in his eyes that has me transfixed.

With not working steadily we have cut back on watering to save money. The garden is failing as a result. So much for making pickles this year!

The Chinch bug population in the front yard seems to have been contained and destroyed. Now we just have to put southern weed and feed on the bald spots. Since the whole yard had new sod in December it is killing me that it looks so straggly in spots. However I like having everyday problems rather than those from memory loss!

All is doing really well. Thank you for all of your prayers and may you all have a splendid weekend!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment