Thursday, August 4, 2011

Love Worth Fighting For

Well, I was offered a job in the retail-marketing department with a major theme park here in Central Florida! (The job I mentioned the other day that I was praying for.) Another dream job if you ask me! I’ll tell you more about it when I start which I told them could not be before next Tuesday. 

The Strep Throat and Bronchitis are wearing me down. I’m sleeping a lot more, being aloud to just focus on getting well and not looking for a job, but not soundly. I would hate to loose this job before it starts! 

David is doing all right. We have sweet conversations at night that are dear and meaningful and then the next day he forgets the content. It pains my heart. I’m starting to feel like I live in the movie 50 First Dates. (I wouldn’t mind living on a boat J) He is trying and spending a lot more time with me instead of sleeping. That is a good thing.

On Friday night we went to Ocala for the Love Worth Fighting For Conference with Kirk Cameron and Warren Barfield. It was astonishing! If it is coming to a town near you please go! It truly stimulated a new spark in David and I. The music, Bible study, listening to these men speak of their wives, movie clips from Fireproof…the whole night was electrified with God’s love, mercy and grace!

Sunday was our two-year anniversary. Only two years! We have lived through more in two years than most in a lifetime. He was so kind and romantic. I love my husband and have a tee-shirt that says so to prove it. J

The kids are going back to school in a few weeks. Ash decided against the Army and enrolled in college. He now wants to become a nurse. Megan will be in 12th, Seth 11th and Andrew 9th grade. My, are they growing up fast! 

All is well. God is amazing and we are sincerely blessed! We pray the remainder of the summer goes well for all of you and that you may rest in the Son!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment