Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nightmares, Dreams & Crud

Please pray for my sister-in-love Donna, her family, and Mom & Dad. They live in the Huntsville area and were affected by the bad storms yesterday. A tree fell on Donna’s house but everyone is okay. I feel so bad for them. Neither Mom & Dad nor Donna have power and phone contact is scattered at best. My heart hurts for everyone who wasn’t as fortunate and lost a love one or his or her home completely. Please join us in prayer for everyone who was touched.

OMG is my husband is stubborn! His is really sick with a green slime, cough, clogged nose, vomiting crud and will not go to the doctor, ggggrrrrr…how frustrating. Please pray he comes to his senses and gets better.

Yesterday was a dream (before I found out about Donna’s nightmare). After I read the 60 some page employee handbook and confidentiality agreement my new boss and I went to get my ID that allows me on the back lot at will.

There are a lot more soundstages then when I was last there and the place was buzzing with people, cars, golf carts and semi trucks. I haven’t walked that tall in a long time or was I floating?

At lunch we went to the cafeteria and needed to go through a guard check point and when he swiped it and said, “Have a good lunch, Andrealynn” I felt lightheaded. I am still thinking this all is just an epic dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment