Friday, February 4, 2011

Results

Thank you for all of your prayers. Kimmie’s test results came back all negative.

With David the tests came back inconclusive with conflicting results. The one thing the Doctor said that was good news is that she thinks medication and treatments may help. That is really good news.

Praise God!!!

Donna and I had a lot of fun shopping until we dropped. The funny thing is neither of us bought a thing. Today is another day.

Please keep praying for our family and Betty Ann’s brother. God is hearing you. You are all in ours.


Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are getting all my messages. Please keep up with the blog, it makes me feel closer to family I probably will never see in person but only in my heart. Prayers and Peace to you.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete