Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life Is Good


What a fun day. Kimmie and I played rock band. I won’t quit my day job. Kimmie on the other hand played guitar to the point it put Pete Townshend to shame. We laughed and caught up on ordinary things. How refreshing.

I bought groceries, fixed some things around the house (with the help of George), baked cookies and played Rummikub with David and the kids. I praise God for the quiet, normalcy of it all.

Seth, a sophomore is being courted by colleges due to his amazing grades and Ash, our senior has some schools looking at him for his awesome cross country and track skills. We are proud of all of the kids.

Please join us in prayer that the children stay well adjusting to the new normal. We are also praying for discernment and wisdom for the Doctors who are going to give us a second opinion on the 24th.

Tomorrow is church. I can hardly wait to stand in a room of people and worship together. Life is good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment