Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blueberry Bushes


David, Mac and I planted the blueberry bushes last night. Before I got home from work the holes were dug and since we don’t have a wheelbarrow David used two bins that we had left over from moving. We needed the dolly to move them down to the fence that separates our property from the ravine.

We place the plants put the Black Cow in and around the holes and start watering. Mac loves the hose jumping up and down snapping at the water. So then we had a wet dog sinking in cow manure.  

After catching my dear Jack Russell I asked David to run in and grab the liquid dial and a beach towel. He came back with my Redken Frizz Control shampoo and bath sheet. Mac was shivering at this point. I just wanted to get him clean.

In the end we had two planted blueberry bushes, an extremely soft, frizz free and a once again white dog. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment