Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bright Spots

We have been having towel issues since my Mom moved in. The kids keep using hers. So on Sunday David and I spoke and agreed that I should go to the store and buy them monogramed towels so everyone would know who is who’s.

So I left and a half hour later David called my cell asking where I was that I just left without telling him. Then when I came home he asked where I was and what was in the bag if I had gone to the grocery store. I asked him to think and he drew a blank. All of this happened in an hour’s time. Little things like that every day are sad moments.


Well are still working on the landscaping. David and Andrew went to Home Depot and bought vegetable seeds and starter cups on Sunday. Plus we were gifted two raspberry and two different varieties of blueberry bushes yesterday. It looks like we will eat next winter after all. One row of gladiolas is in the front and I will plant a row every two weeks for the next two months so we have flowers all summer.

It is satisfying to plant and know we will be blessed with the fruit of our labor. David is really enjoying the process. I love seeing the joy in his eyes after a good days work. He is much more relaxed these days. I find joy in the bright spots looking towards the Son and thanking Him for another day with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment