Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Flat Tire

Yesterday was a good day. About an hour after I posted, on the way to work, I had a tire blow out. I didn’t even get mad. I thought it was kind of funny seeing how I had just stated how calm I was and everything being so perfect with the world.

Ash picked up his cap and gown yesterday. He is so excited about graduation. This weekend is Prom. I’ll tell you more about that next week. It is going to be so amazing for them.

Today was good as well. I worked late and David went to church. He is really coming back out of his shell. The memory problems are fading off in to the distance. They started over a year ago so for him to get so much better so quick is an adjustment. I have to back off and let him take the lead again, a welcome change I am grateful for. It is good to have him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment