Saturday, March 19, 2011

RIP


Spring break is here. Megan and I went out to lunch yesterday and the boys went fishing. When David came home with the boys Andrew, David and I went to the seedlings, held hand, bowed our head and said a prayer. It went something like this...

“Lord God, we commend these plants into your hands. Please enjoy the sacrifice of watermelon and cucumbers. We ask that the rest of the plants do well so we can feed our family and not the angels in heaven. Amen”

Holy irreverence at its best I guess. We laughed most of the way through, oh well, at least the Miracle grow is put up.

After David and Andrew planted the tomatoes, peppers and squash in the ground. They are doing well.

We are still getting used to how to use the smoker but boy is it tasty. I just need to learn to use less wood or how to use it as a communication device. ;)

Megan is going out with her boyfriend, David and the boys are doing yard work and I need to get started cleaning the house. I think after I’ll take a swim.

Please continue to pray with us that David keeps improving and for those in Japan. 



Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment