Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jesus Washed The Cars

How nice Jesus decided to water the plants, wash the cars and fill the pool (I had to drain some though). We are to have rain until Friday. It is great weather...for ducks and lobsters. As you can see the Internet is back on.

David had a good first full day back to work. I am happy for him. Your prayers are really paying off. Watching my husband come back in to his own is a relief. He shows a sense of purpose and gratification for being able to provide for his family again.

Ash hurt his leg in track and we are praying it heals quickly so he can finish the season. On the bright side he broke the school record for the mile on Friday night. We are so proud!

I am feeling a deep appreciation of gratitude and peace this morning and acceptance of everything and everyone exactly as it/they are. An overwhelming sensation of love and warmth from God surrounds me. The kids, mom, dog and husband are happy and all seems right with the world. However I am on my first cup of coffee and haven’t experienced traffic or work yet. I pray to keep this serenity though out the day.


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment