Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Discovery

Our Internet has been down so these are late to post.

Discovery is home. I was standing in our back porch doorway watching NASA Select and listening for the sonic boom. Tears filled my eyes as I flinched knowing this was the last time I would hear her call home. I remember the first launch and can only guess this is the sadness felt when the Saturn project ended.

Please pray with us for all of the family’s affected by the job cuts associated with the shuttle program and those still looking for work due to the recession.

David's parents arrived safely from Alabama. We had a good day sitting catching up and going out to eat. It is fun talking to an elder and seeing their outlook on life. Being separated by a generation gives one a different perspective. We look forward to a relaxing week enjoying their company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment