Monday, January 31, 2011

Cocoa Beach

David and the children went to the Cocoa Beach yesterday in 70-degree weather to fish. They made out really well. Seth and Andrew caught around 12 each and Megan a half dozen. Their bounty consisted mostly of blowfish, catfish, french grunts and a few mystery fish.

I told Seth and Andrew before they left I was going to write about their adventure and let you all know Seth caught a 100 lb. shark and Andrew a 100 lb. sailfish each with their bare hands.

They all received boogie and skim boards for Christmas but the water is to cold to use them yet. It is to get up into the 80’s this weekend so for you snowbound now is the time to come to sunny Florida before we get back down in the 40’s next week.

Kimmie wasn’t feeling well yesterday and I have been fighting a migraine for two days so I stayed home and slept. It was wonderful. I still have the headache and am not looking forward to work today due to the pain.

Please pray Kimmie feels better and her medical test she took last week come back okay. Please also pray my migraine gets under control and I no longer wish to be decapitated or drill a hole in my skull. 


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment