Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's Getting Better All The Time

Green is good. Yesterday was a production day. It was amazing to be in the same sound stage with the biggest green screen on the east coast. I felt alive. This job is good for me. Please pray I continue to do well.

The in-laws and out-laws are still without power but Mom and Dad had their phone restored yesterday. That eased my mind knowing I can contact them again. 


Donna and Kenny have most of the trees cut down and they will have enough firewood to last them until 2020. Please join us in prayer that they get power soon and for all of those who have lost everything and loved ones from the storm.

David is doing better with his sinus infection. The antibiotics have helped. Please pray for his health and that his memory is restored. I know it's a long shot.

The kids are doing well. We are hoping they finish the school year strong. Seth is finished volleyball for the season, Ash is going to state for track and Andrew is practicing football for the fall. We are proud of them all.

So things are going well. Praise God!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment