Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Feel...

Bless his heart, David’s memory is failing more and more each day. He is forgetting the simple things like to take a shower or bring in the trashcans and when reminded he gets angry. He is also forgetting if we agreed to pay a bill. I feel worried.

He cannot recall much at this point and I feel he is getting as bad as he was when he was taken out of work. If he doesn’t empty the dishwasher or take out the dog when reminded right away it doesn’t happen. The dishes aren’t a big deal but poor Mac…I feel concerned.

He is starting to “rest” (sleep) more again and not exercising as much. I feel perplexed. He told me he is going to call the Dr. and see what if anything can be done. For that I feel hopeful.

It breaks my heart to see my husband decline. I wish I had a magic wand to make everything better but I don’t.

Please pray for us. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a magic wand too, Andrealynn. I'd be waving it over David right now. :-(

    But I can pray. Trusting that God knows what He's doing isn't always easy, but I'm trying! I know He's faithful and He is good, even when our circumstances don't necessarily show it...

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete