Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jehovah-Shammah! Jehovah-Jireh!

Okay so this morning was filled with whine so here is some food for thought (cheese). God is amazing. I am grateful for my husband and the gift of being his helpmate. He is the best husband in the world and the one God wants me to have. I love my mom. She is the best mom ever.

So I get frustrated with God sometimes for letting this all fall apart. What kid doesn’t get mad at their parent? I know, I know, we live in a fallen world. At least I am in the same house with David and Mom and can keep a close eye on their needs and wants. At least God lets me throw my temper tantrum and still tucks me in at night. He is an awesome God. My Father. My…

Jehovah-Rohi...Psalm 23:1 "The Lord my shepherd"

Jehovah-Shammah...Ezekiel 48:35 "The Lord who is present"

Jehovah-Rapha...Exodus 15:26 "The Lord our healer"

Jehovah-Tsidkenu...Jeremiah 23:6 "The Lord our righteousness"

Jehovah-Jireh...Genesis 22:13-14 "The Lord will provide"

Jehovah-Shalom...Judges 6:24  "The Lord is peace"

El-Roi...Genesis 16:13  "The strong one who sees"

El-Olam...Isaiah 40:28-31 "The everlasting God"

Christ is my Foundation, Chief Shepard, Comforter, my Protector and Savior.

The Holy Spirit fills me with peace and knowing I’m never alone.

Without the Trinity I don’t know how I would exist. I am grateful. Please pray for all of us and forgive my mini meltdown. Thanks for listening and all of your kind words and prayers. J

No comments:

Post a Comment