Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The House To Ourselves

What a lovely time we have been having with the in-laws.  Ben had been sick and in bed since he got here so Saturday was the first day they could go to Universal Studios.  I felt really sorry for the boy.  He’s now on the mend and ready to ride roller coaster till he turns green.  :)

I have been a bit sad with being laid off.  I know I am going back I just hope it is sooner rather than later. 

David has been very quiet.  I see him zoning out during conversations and it hurts my heart.  Sunday he was really angry and snippy.  It was just one of those days. 

Monday after one week including two days at Universal, the beach, a Shuttle launch and two trips to the doctor for Ben the family was off for Huntsville. 

Mac is going to sleep for a week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment