Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ash!


David and I took Ash out for his birthday dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse.  Much to his chagrin after the meal they sang happy birthday to him hitting a gong between phrases.  I thought it was hysterical but Ash, not so much.

Friday Mom took him to Downtown Disney and they sang to him in the candy shop.  If you ever get to the park for a special occasion you can ask any store with a landline to call Mickey’s office.  For birthdays Goofy talks to you while for weddings and anniversary’s Mickey has something special to say.  It’s all just part of the magic.


Friday was rough when half of the office left early for their fun filled long weekend.  I have worked the whole time Ash has been here since I took the time off for his graduation and the sinus infection.  So having three days to spend with my boy makes my heart sing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment